What is a Dana iQVirtual Store™?
- A shopping wall with QR codes in a high traffic area in the GTA, Ontario and Canada.
- Customers shop using their smartphones by scanning QR codes next to the product image they’d like to purchase. Their purchase will then be delivered at home, or picked up in-store (depending how the retailer sets this up).
- Ideal for retailers that offer home delivery and/or store pickup.
- Retailers will embed the Dana QR reader within their app
- See real-time stats based on time and location.
Benefits of the Dana iQVirtual Store™
- Showcase your product
- Brand exposure
- Increase app downloads and traffic
- Convenient for on-the-go consumers to purchase items via their smartphones.
- Multi-tasking: Ideal for busy schedules. While waiting at the arena for hockey games/practice to be over, a customer can get their shopping done.
- Helps save real time
With iQVirtual Stores™, retailers can increase the number of stores with very minimal cost. No need to worry about costs such as property leases, stocking shelves or hiring employees. iQVirtual Stores™ allows retailers to tackle neighbourhoods it has not delved into yet. The opportunities are endless.