Home of the World’s Best Engineered Shelf Talkers…& now the Smartest too!™
With the increased use of smartphones while shopping, the potential to grab your customers’ attention is enormous. The iQtalker® will increase your sales and create an even better in-store experience for your customers. Also, it’s potential to increase advertising revenue is enormous. iQtalkers® add another dimension of interior real estate by advertising and offering content on customers’ phones immediately.
How do iQtalkers® work?
• Customers scan QR code on in-store signage to retrieve a variety of information.
• QR code is live/active & variable. It can be changed daily/weekly/monthly etc.
• Direct QR code to website, a contest page or social media site; upload a video, or display a message to your customers.
• Potential as a huge revenue generation stream by advertising and selling brand space on your in-store signage.
68% of smartphone owners have scanned a QR code or bar code
on a product, sign, or shelf label.
For more information, please visit www.iqtalkers.com.
What is a Dana iQVirtual Store™?
- A shopping wall with QR codes in a high traffic area in the GTA, Ontario and Canada.
- Customers shop using their smartphones by scanning QR codes next to the product image they’d like to purchase. Their purchase will then be delivered at home, or picked up in-store (depending how the retailer sets this up).
- Ideal for retailers that offer home delivery and/or store pickup.
- Retailers will embed the Dana QR reader within their app
- See real-time stats based on time and location.
Benefits of the Dana iQVirtual Store™
- Showcase your product
- Brand exposure
- Increase app downloads and traffic
- Convenient for on-the-go consumers to purchase items via their smartphones.
- Multi-tasking: Ideal for busy schedules. While waiting at the arena for hockey games/practice to be over, a customer can get their shopping done.
- Helps save real time
With iQVirtual Stores™, retailers can increase the number of stores with very minimal cost. No need to worry about costs such as property leases, stocking shelves or hiring employees. iQVirtual Stores™ allows retailers to tackle neighbourhoods it has not delved into yet. The opportunities are endless.