Marketing Intelligence based on mobile technology that connects online & offline channels at the point of sale.
iQDanalytics™ is an analytic and marketing service based on unique user identification. It integrates the consumer’s offline behaviour with the use of mobile devices through apps and mobile web.
iQDanalytics™ offers a unique cross-media solution (offline + web + app) which enables interaction through in-store push notifications, WhatsApp, and emails, measuring the campaign’s effectiveness and conversion at the point of sale (offline).
How does iQDanalytics™ work?
- Identifying Visitors– The Dana nodes use wireless technology- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Cellular Network, to detect mobile devices at long range, assigning an anonymous unique identifier (without relation to any data belonging to the phone or the person).
- Big Data– On our cloud platform, we collect real-time data on the detected devices and their use, both when customers visit the store & when they visit online channels.
- Analyzing Profiles– Our scalable architecture analyzes behavioural profiles & allows data to be classified, exported to the CRM, etc.
- Reports & Insights– Through a web dashboard, or through integration with other platforms, we offer access to comprehensive reporting & discovery of new data & valuable business relations.
- WhatsApp, App-Push, & Email Optimized Campaign Management– An automated system communicates with visitors via mobile in real time, sending messages authorized by the customer in those situations that represent the best conversion & relevancy for him/her.
Call or email us today to set up a meeting for a full presentation on our iQDanalytics™.